Shopify is the most popular eCommerce platform these days … among the amateurs and start-ups. The reason is simple : its just a click-click job which can be done by anyone with really little html knowledge. The other reason of a huge popularity of this ecommerce framework is the fact that many “ecommerce gurus” on YouTube and from the popular courses push Shopify because they will get a commision from Shopify for every new user they convince to sign up.
Unfortunately there are many downsides of using this platform like:
- monthly fee
- not having full control over your own project which is stored on Shopify server
- most of the shops look identical as they are based on the same popular themes
and so on.
eCommerce is my world, I have many successful online shops created for my clients and for myself as a side business.
I can help you with:
- migrate Shopify to Magento
- migrate Shopify to WooCommerce
- migrate Shopify to Prestashop